Plantvision AB is a privately held company operating primarily in Sweden, Scandinavia and some other European countries.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in connection with your use of our website and other programs, applications and features (collectively referred to herein as the “Tool” or “Tools”.)
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Personal information including, for example, your name, e-mail address, telephone, your company name and company contact details, information about your usage of the Tools and information collected by tracking technologies as further described below that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
Apart from where explicitly stated in the information below, we will not share your personal data with any third parties or third countries without your consent.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at DPO@plantvision.se
3. EMAILS, NEWSLETTERS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Occasionally we send out newsletters and other information (such as news, articles, industry insights, promotional material and invitations to events, etc.) via email. Our aim is to only send you information that you may find of interest and that supports you in your work.
This type of marketing information is only sent to users who have opted-in to receive emails from Plantvision. Users can update their email subscription preferences at any time or unsubscribe from all PlantVision emails using our online Subscription Management Form »
We may also send you customer service emails in response to an action taken by you. For example, registration confirmation, form submission confirmation or information about an event you have registered for. We may also send you information needed to support you as a customer, or that we are legally required to send. These emails are sent irrespective of your email subscription preferences.
If you provide your mobile phone number through the Tools we may send you an SMS message with important information (such as cancellation of an event, or changes to time/venue for an event that you have registered to attend).
4. FORMS & SURVEY TOOLS
We use online forms and surveys that are integrated with our customer relationship management solution. We also use Software as a Service Tools for management of some forms and surveys. These tools fulfil GDPR requirements to ensure your personal data are protected.
5. EXTERNAL WEBINARS
We offer open webinars using the Zoom Software as a Service Tool. To attend a webinar you are required to register using Zoom’s registration tool. Your personal information is used to send event reminders, to be able to contact you should the event be amended or cancelled, and to inform you about related events or information that may be of interest to you.
Zoom operates globally, which means your personal data may be transferred to or stored in the United States or in other countries around the world. If your personal data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), Zoom will:
- Process it in a territory which the European Commission has determined provides an adequate level of protection for personal information; or
- Implement appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information, including transferring it in accordance with applicable transfer mechanism, including the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
Read the Zoom Privacy Statement » for more information.
6. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Tracking technologies include a variety of techniques that enable the tracking of users, for example by accessing or storing information on the user’s device. We make use of technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts to enable our Tools to function as intended, to fulfil customer service requests and to improve our marketing efforts.
We use Google Analytics to collect data. We need this data to understand how you use our website so we can improve its design and functionality, as well as to follow-up and improve our marketing campaigns. We may also use this data for ‘remarketing’, which uses data gathered by Google Analytics to create audiences of our site and deliver relevant ads through Google Display Network, search-ads campaigns, or other tools.
6.1 Email tracking
We use tracking scripts associated with our emailing tool, which lets us know whether a user has opened an email and/or clicked on a url in the email that links to our website. This helps us to monitor and improve the performance of our marketing campaigns, and to identify marketing information that may be of benefit to specific users. This technology is also used to help users more easily update their opt-in/opt-out email preferences by automatically inserting their email address in the Subscription Management Form.
7. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Some of our partners and suppliers may have part of their operations in countries outside the EU/EEA (a so-called third country). Transfer only takes place to countries that, according to the European Commission, have an adequate level of protection or if the supplier has a legally binding and enforceable instrument that guarantees the security of the data, such as standard contractual clauses.
8. ACCESS TO AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To find out what personal data we hold about you, to request correction, or to request the deletion of your personal data that we have on file please email us at DPO@plantvision.se.
We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe.
9. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you for legitimate business interests in the following ways:
- To ensure that content provided by the Tools is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
- To provide you with information, products or services related to PlantVision that you request from us or which we feel may interest you and benefit you in your work.
- To provide you with customer service communications, including events or activities you have registered for.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Tools, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Tools.
- To understand your broad, non-specific geographic location to help us identify groups of users by general geographic market.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for marketing and research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to and interactions with the Tools including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
10. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not keep personal information in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. We have a ‘Records of Processing Activities’ register which documents for how long personal data should be kept. This register is periodically reviewed according to defined procedures, and personal data are updated or removed as applicable.
Plantvision’s head office address is Kista Science Tower, Färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista, Sweden.
13. REVISION HISTORY
- Section (6) updated, 20 June 2023.
- Sections (4) and (7) updated, 01 March 2023.
- Sections (1), (4), (5), (6) and (9) updated, 14 January 2022.
- Section (3) updated, 4 December 2020.
- Initial version, 24 May 2018.
The images, graphics and photographs that appear on this website are copyright protected.
Several of the images have been obtained from image library services.
Images and graphics owned by Plantvision may not be used elsewhere on other web pages or in any other form of publication without Plantvision’s written permission.
The text contained on this website is copyright protected. It may be used elsewhere provided it is not changed or altered in any way and the information source is clearly presented. Official publications from Plantvision that can be downloaded from the website may also be freely distributed providing they remain entirely in their original form.
PlantVision®, PlantVision Driving operational excellence® and PlantPerformance® are protected trademarks owned by Plantvision AB and may not be used by any other persons, nor with the purpose of presenting Plantvision without Plantvision’s written permission.
All other trademarks contained on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Several PDF documents available on the website or via external links can be viewed with the help of Adobe Reader. Adobe and Adobe Reader are trademarks owned by Adobe Systems.