BENEFITS & VALUE MANAGEMENT
A change program based on a benefits realization approach shifts the emphasis from physical deliverables to the desired end result – i.e. the benefit or improvement that will add value to your business. The question then becomes ‘What do you need to change to achieve the result you want?’
Focusing on the delivery of well-defined benefits, linked to your investment objectives, puts you in a powerful position to achieve greater value from business change.
What can you expect?
- ROI in the form of reduced waste, higher productivity and greater long-term value
- Embraced change that delivers positive results early and frequently
- A shift in organizational culture towards continuous improvement and adding value
Where PlantVision adds value
We offer guidance, tools and processes tailored to meet the needs of your organization and the level of support you require.
- Big Picture workshops to establish project focus and goals in support of company strategies.
- Benefits workshops to identify, describe and prioritize achievable benefits.
- Benefits Dependency workshops to reveal the relationships between project outcomes and generate a visual road map for success.
- Coaching and training in Benefits & Value Management to provide understanding and insights into the core principles and tools.
We can help to develop Business Cases and the Benefits Realization Plan. We also provide support throughout change implementation, benefits realization, and follow-up.
Read more about Benefits & Value Management in the pdf below.
Or, to find out what BVM could do for your organization, contact:
Thomas Eriksson, Business Consultant Manager
tel. +46 (0)8 503 045 65.
It is about making sure your solution delivers on its promises.